It's a close call. A toss up between Lee and Noah who both are the king of the double-double.
Apparently Horford made it over Lee. I think it's ridiculous.
1) Horford is the 3rd best player on his team, Lee is the Knicks best player by far
2) Lee's numbers dwarf Horford's
3) Horford is a better defender, yes, but let's not crown him as the next Tim Duncan in terms of defense
4) Lee averages more steals per game
5) Check Lee's games vs some of the bigger starts such as Howard, KG, Duncan, he's destroyed them all offensively.
look at your topic of this debate. You lose.
You must be logged in leave a comment.
A FanVsFan Challenge is a structured debate between two fans. Each fan gets two turns to prove their case and silence their rival. Other fans can view, vote and comment on the debate. Get involved and vote on the debates below.
See Full Leaderboard
Which Actor Could Revamp the Role of Spider-Man in MCU? And Will It Be Peter Parker?
NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson wins in dominating fashion at Atlanta Motor Speedway
Kevin Harvick wins the Xfinity #HiSense250
Every NFL Team's Biggest Roster Flaw Ahead of Free Agency
2015 NFL Draft | Round Two Mock
Podcast: 2015 NFL Draft Gems